posts
Sunday, November 12, 2006 5:05 pm
mundane sunday.
sometimes I'd wish I were a boy and could play soccer so I can join servers. or if it werent for the rain, I'd be swimming or working my arse off at the gym now. haaa.
yeah right. soon.
I was chatting with pearlene last night and golly me! little did I know what we had in common. it's amazing how you find people of the same interests in places you least expect them to be; in this case, we met in chinese class.
si! the place where I found most foreign beyond my comfort zone. and if you must know, she's not all cheenapingpong. (: hurray! for chinese language is a salient barrier that I cant conquer. till the day when it becomes vital to me, I'd rather squawk like a duck. haha.
and today, I was slacking in the salt room for hours with nothing to do but join in a obtuse banter between caleb and anyone who had smth to jag him. so here goes:
caleb: y'know, it's damn easy to cheat in the O'levels! you can hide a book in the toilet and the examiner wont even know!
aggie (I think?): huh? in the toilet bowl ah?
caleb: OF COURSE NOT! the book will get wet! you can hide it in... cant rmb what you call that. the cervix?
HAHAHA... denser than oil!me: you have no integrity at all, I say.
caleb: *pauses for a moment* OK LAH! *digs his pocket* I'll give you the 50cent I picked up this morning in the canteen.
pffft!!!
haha.
k that's all I can recall for now. D-day tmr; be there if you must.