posts
Wednesday, December 06, 2006 9:05 pm
japanese 2 nights ago was good (esp sashimi and maguro! *smacks muh lips*). jie was perhaps distracted with evil thoughts when she dipped her hand into her cup of tea! hahaha... oops (I did it again, momma!) *guffaws*
went kbox-ing with mrs soon and jie today @ hougang plaza and I had a good laugh. mrs soon said she wanted to sing "one night is BANGKOK" when the song was suppose to be "one night in beijing". heheh. does it get any crappier? while we're on the train to orchard from dhoby ghaut, the announcer went, "cityhall interchange" and the 3 of us stared at each other before mrs soon and jie broke into a squabble on whether we boarded at the correct platform 'til we reached the station and realized that there was smth wrong with the system. hahaha I swear everyone was watching us as though we're on a sitcom!
next up, it was dinner @ liang kee's. not a very famous restaurant but it seems like our family likes it there. perhaps, like jie said, "anyone who liked mama's cookin' would like it there". (: urgh the horrible thing is, I'm stuffing myself too much till I'm queasy and nauseus... like now. :/
that's all for now and I'm lookin' fwd to tmr. (: