posts
Wednesday, December 27, 2006 8:22 pm
LOST.
I'm turning 18 in exactly a week but the ambiguity that 2007 holds keeps me apprehensive. 18, the age where I can no longer sherk responsibilities nor snivel over trivial affairs - it's time to grow up. although the thought of lifting this 'future-sack' on my back instigates me to vacillate, I feel the arrival of premature adulthood actually acquires more strength and immunity than ever to survive.
it isnt abt getting there but how; nor living but why. I cant find my purpose (or joy) when friends are movin' on, leaving myself behind. I knew I'd regret when the time comes and it is already viciously darting a week before school reopens.
moving on... I cant handle anymore of his kindness because it has led me on for as long as I've been in jc. we've prolly met at the wrong time and place.
strange to be at the same place but to feel altogether different.
it will come and there will be light.