posts
Wednesday, January 31, 2007 7:41 pm
home at last.
went j8 to sushi with nat and we talked. (: it was great company but I didnt feel like spending too much since we did not opt for buffet.
felt shitty again today and I started venting my frustrations on aloy, urgh. really hate myself for that but I'm
not gonna wallow in guilt. it was damn funny when nat pointed out that I was glaring at him and going, "it's ok if you dont wanna go". then afterwards, I asked him to carry my bag and shoes while I visit the loo. lol, BITCH!!!
... on the other hand, I was really at the verge of tears at certain points of today. and if you're wondering if everything's ok, well, it is - more than just fine - actually. there's nothing to let out so I cant call anyone to talk abt anything.
maybe I'm just gonna cry myself to sleep again. pfft.