posts
Wednesday, February 07, 2007 10:23 pm
Earth to Bella (1)
Earth to Bella,
you think you've got it all figured in.
Earth to Bella,
everything you know is wrong. Well, almost.
Earth to Bella
I've seen when you are not listening.
I bear the burden
of being the voice that lets you know
we all grow old,
and before you swim you gotta be ok to sink.
Earth to Bella,
the world can be an unfriendly place.
So hold your head up
and do your best to save some face.
It's not so hard...
just undo yourself and see a second sun ascend.
I'm ok to sink,
ok to sink.
I'm ok to sink,
ok to sink.
---
it was such a keraazzy day today, hahaha. nat was asking almost everyone to 'eat fresh' (y'know, subway) with us and despite being a cca-day for everyone, she approached all the wrong people! emms (netball capt), gary (floorball v.capt), vin (IC president) and sarah (tennis capt)! aiyaa. she failed judgement test or what?
when we finally reached but the queue was too long to fetch us our 10-cents-sandwiches, we ended up dining at pasta mania AND cartel. :/ right, it wasnt a fair trade off - not as fresh NOR even close to a balanced diet but I promised that we'll never skip another PE lesson. :D after food-ing, we mambo-ed into sembawang music store and ha, I got myself an OLD Incubus's album, on impulse. they've got funny lyrics and tuneless music from a lay-man's point of view but perhaps when I venture deeper into the field and appreciate this like corny love-me/or-not songs, I'll curse myself. :/
I thought my grp-mates did an awwwesooome job in preparing their materials and delivering it today. :D go
paedophiles X-files!
on the contrary, I wanna slap myself for attempting the poem for the test! why am I sooo ready to fail my first lit paper of the yr...
and if at first you dont succeed, push yourself off and try again. you can dust it off and try again, tray again and again. same goes to gary (if you ever read this, bf!), I'd really like to see TSL's comment on his concluding bit of writing. hehehe.
'til I'm slightly sane enough to blog again, GOODNIGHT ANTONIO BANDARAS! :D (3-1 lehh. lol shiokness!)