posts
Tuesday, April 03, 2007 7:37 pm
missed the point!keeping in mind that he did not mean to despise my belief, I still cannot understand his intention of pointing out that I should not have shared in detail of it. perhaps as he said, it's a secular school and religious talks are more than less welcomed; on the other hand, I reckon it's basic to be allowed freedom of speech. although I acknowledge his concern that a personal sharing might become an attack on another individual, an activist approach could have possibly been better well received on both sides (if there was even anyone else besides him who felt like a bullseye).
was I stalinized? maybe so. but this is the way things work around here (yeah, let's not get specfic).
IJ spirit burning bright... (:
after that, like I told nat, "I'm sorry if I cannot forget that I was from a convent school" HA!!!
that's all folks! rmb to read with an open mind - be objectively subjective.