posts
Monday, June 16, 2008 11:30 pm
I was toilet doing my (shitty) business and I got really bored so I started casting a shadows of a worm on the floor with my index finger and made a "rock on" sign, as though I was at a concert. :D
*I know Goos would laugh at this... then follow suit. right? winks.*it was then that I realised that I haven't changed much since I was a kid - entertaining myself, pretending to me somewhere else or someone else. and it's comforting to know that I still have my roots after all these years of getting lost in heart-wrenching emotional maze.
now, 6months to the end of my teens, I'm able to say that I've survived the age of metamorphosis and in contrast to popular belief, I'm not actually turning into a moth. (wait, do moths undergo metamosphosis?) whatever it is, the moths in my world do.
while schoppenhaur to conrad to spencer believed that human nature is inherently dark, I believe that we're all inherently innocent. that is why your classmates are so immature
that they do not turn up in school.
I'll be shot for that someday. :x