posts
Thursday, July 17, 2008 3:21 am
here's something that I've been holding on to... and I will never let it go.
"He strengthens those who are weak and tired. Even those who are young grow weak; young men can fall exhausted. But those who trust in the Lord for help will find their strength renewed. They will rise on wings like eagles; they will run and not get weary; they will walk and not grow weak." - Isaiah 40:29-31
(: every morning a little girl would drum it into my head at the end of the song "Everlasting God" and each time I hear it, there's a stirring conviction that everything would be alright.
just as i was about to take my medicine, I was looking for a sweet in the fridge and found a mini hamper. so I unwrapped it and found a quote! (:
it said,
"Do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am you God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand." - Isaiah 40:10
God knows... ha.