posts
Friday, August 29, 2008 9:38 am
Global Sounds CafeWOOHOO!
tonight was BLASTASTIC! :D:D:D
thankYOU you von! hahaha.
so Fun, pls!
we were,
hiding under tables, POSING, jumPing, smashing guitars, laughing, running, laughing, and bouncing on the sofa in the other room!
hahaha
classic moment #1: von faked that the manager was cmg up and mag ran like a monkey.
classic moment #2: "hi pasta"
classic moment #3: "hi calamari"
classic moment #4: "CAR-LAR-MAR-RI" -mag
hahahahahahahaha...
to Joan:girl, we'll meet your beau soon (: I had a
smashin' time with you tonight!
to Mag:mag, I swear I've a love-hate relationship with you. but you're still my gf and I love/hate you very much! hugs maggie. I'll always be your listening ear, aiight?
to Teri:momma! upload the photos soon! hehehe. I dont think I'm in a position to comment eh. dont miss bob too much. hehe.
to Von:my emo gf... let's escape to boston. (: settings?
sigh. I miss you girls alrdy!