posts
Sunday, December 07, 2008 6:17 pm
thought I would blog hop this morning but I realised how emo the people around me are getting so I stopped after 2 blogs.
people are so contemplative these days (and I'm not saying that it isnt good to reflect on our lives sometimes) when are we gonna move on and be the better and happier person that we are called to be?
in the midst of our lives' issues, we tend to lose ourselves rather than find ourselves, that most people would reckon. it is true that hurdles makes us grow but that is only when we get over them.
today feels like a go-to-starbucks-and-read day. (: maybe I'll do "The Alchemist". smth deeper... smth more spiritual and womanly.
speaking of which, it's been awhile since I've been in touch with my womanly side. maybe that's why I've been feeling so lost.
aiight, gotta go. tuds.