posts
Monday, January 26, 2009 6:18 am
stop screwing with my mind.
stop screwing with my mind.
STOP SCREAMING WITH MY MIND!
God, please help me.
small.
hang in there. (:
Through The Rain.mp3 - Mariah CareyThrough the RainVerse:
When you get caught in the rain
With nowhere to run
When you're distraught
And in pain without anyone
When you keep crying out to be saved
But nobody comes
And you feel so far away
That you just can't find you way home
Your can get there alone
It's okay
Once you say
Chorus:
I can make it through the rain
I can stand up once again
On my own and I know
That I'm strong enough to mend
And every time I feel afraid
I hold tighter to my faith
And I live one more day
And I make it through the rain
Verse 2:
And if you keep falling down
Don't you dare give in
You will arise safe and sound
So keep pressing on steadfastly
And you'll find what you need to prevail
Once you say
Bridge:
And when the wind blows
And shadows grow close
Don't be afraid
There's nothing you can't face
And should they tell you
You'll never pull through
Don't hesitate
Stand tall and say
---
hey mariah, stick to screaming emo songs like this. (:
looking back, this was one of her songs that inspired me to sing back when I was a teen. or maybe even younger. cant believe I'm saying this when my cousin-in-law just told me last night that I look 12! -.- hahaha. ah well. maturity is in the mind, yes? wish my boobs could tell more but unfortunately, they cant make no statement as loud as my mouth. (:
speaking of which, it's really amazing that I can joke abt myself today cos I used to be so shy! I wouldnt even dare act infront of my classmates. and actually, I still cant. (but I can start as a rock or a tree? hehe) I guess singing gave me confidence over the years and God gave me a voice. so thank God for working miracles on me.
I miss singing solo.
I miss singing sensible music like this.
I miss knowing music.
at times, I want to return to the band but I cant bring myself to intrude after all the mess I made of it. ah well. I'll always have a bedroom audience (my tv, computer, beds, a sleeping mum and soft toys...)
honestly, I used to imagine myself on a stage someday, singing my heart out the songs I love to sing. (: haha! and that's what I wanna do now - to believe for a moment in this song, I can sing and people would hear me and be moved.
RRRRRIIIIINNNNNGGGGGG~~
good morning, gen ((:
oh yeah. if there's anything I've learnt, it is to keep my mouth shut when I'm pissed. (: here's the new policy. TALK LESS, SING MORE. hahaha, arent I picking up fast from MOE?