posts
Monday, February 16, 2009 6:31 am
valentine's day was awesome. (:
I planned a Javanese massage for both of us. HAHA! I laughed and screamed and laughed... and laughed... AND SCREAMED! till a customer went to tell the manager, "someone is screaming upstairs" HAHAHA. omg. andrew was obviously MUCH more tolerant than I am. (: on the other hand, the therapist said those who are ticklish are loving people. HAHA.
HIGHLIGHT?
baby bought me a nintendo DS... cos I said I was bored last week. (: I honestly feel like I dont deserve it and believe me not, I feel so loved that I wanna cry whenever I think abt it, use it or look at it.
on another note, I just read baby's blog post. I do feel quite helpless when it comes to NS. I know he's not been himself and I know he's not been having as good a time as he seems to be. sometimes I wish he'd grumble to me. but I guess it's just not him to complain. what good will it do right? I know I would do the same if I were him. nvrtheless, if only I could do something to give him strength for the week. I know, if you're telling me to pray, I do. every day! but I wish I could show how much more I love him and wish he'd be well.
he called earlier and said he might be confined this weekend. furthermore, he wont be able to call me for the next 2 nights cos he'll be at life firing. I am getting use to this in a way. well, I have to. I dont wanna be disappointed cos I'm sure he'd be feeling worse. I wanna be strong when he's weak... cos I'm "the helper", right?